Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted Media District BID Emails 2015-16"

See other formats

Subject: RE: Hollywood Media District Request Use of Conference Room Thursday June 16th 11am to 2pm
From: Nolan Cadena
Date: 06/1 0/201 6 12:10 PM
To: Lisa Schechter

CC: Simon Costello <scostello@lalgbtcenter.org>, Jim Omahen <jim@mediadistrict.org>

Hello Lisa and Jim,

My apologies for missing your phone call.

I have checked our conference room availability, and we do have a space for your meeting. I will book the room for you now.

Will you need parking for this meeting? If so, how many spaces will you need?

Also, will you need audio/visual capability - I am able to assist with that.

If there is anything else you may need, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!